Happy First Birthday Charlie!

Aug 22, 2011

It's official.
Our little puppy is old.
Charles is one whole year old today.

Without being tooooooo mushy and obnoxiously overdramatic about how cute I think Charlie is and how much I am obsessed with him . . .
I'm just going to casually post some of my favorite pics of the greatest pup in the world.


Here's a few from his first camping trip


This is probably my favorite picture in the entire universe.

. . . or this one.
Tough call.











Charlie's first snow!







Awkward family photo








He has grown SO much in one year
The cone of shame only lasted about 30 minutes


We didn't get much of a chance to celebrate while they were in town this weekend, but I made Josh promise to go get Charlie a doggie cupcake from Sprinkles today!

Josh texted me this picture earlier today to show me how much Charles is enjoying his birthday:

If only he had some dog friends in Dallas to go party with tonight. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...